There are 55 questions from which I will select 30 questions to test you on!
BLOCK A students: your test will be on TUESDAY November 20th
Here are the multiple choice questions:
Part A) Summary - summarize each talk in 3-4 bullet points ( 4 marks each)
Part B) Questions
1. What is gluttony? Explain in your own words. (2 marks)
2. Why do people struggle with gluttony? When might gluttony become intemperance? (3 marks)
3. How does gluttony affect us psychologically? Use real life examples to elaborate. (4 marks)
4. How can suffering be redemptive? How can penances transform us? (3 marks)
5. What have you chosen to give up for Lent? How do you expect this to change your heart? (3 marks)
6. What is a keystone penance, according to Fr. Mike? (2 marks)
7. What are 3 parts of every habit? What is a habit you would like to practice in your life? What is your goal? (5 marks)
Students began working on their Images of Christ Assignment. There is a visual AND written component.
Days to work on this assignment:
- January 25th
- January 29th
- January 31st
- Feb. 1st
Today, we wrote some notes on the evangelists and discussed the various images of Christ presented in each Gospel. I have attached the answer key for your graphic organizer in case you've missed out on a few items.
**You'll want to hang on to this...it is future test material.
Reminder: your test is on Monday January 29th
45 multiple choice questions and answer key are attached below. You will be tested on 20-25 of them.
The earlier you start studying the better!
"Let nothing disturb you,