Terms and Devices. Click below to access digital flashcards and a practice test.
Making Connections and Original Composition Samples
Our brave volunteers:
Today, students filled out a speech outline
HW for NEXT class:
1. Intro paragraph
2. Body paragraph #1
January 24th: drafts shared to email@example.com
January 31st: class presentations
Important dates to remember...
1. Class presentations of speeches will begin on Monday January 30th.
2. Speech arts finalists present on February 28th.
3. AR points are due on February 22nd. You should have 34 points in total by this time.
-did a practice round of short snappers
-generated ideas for our research for persuasive
In the event that there is a snow day on Friday December 9th, incomplete December CrossGrades are to be completed on Monday December 12th in room 115 at 1pm.
1. Go over questions for "Stolen Party."
2. Write down visual-writing journal prompt.
3. Annotate 1 section from this short story.
4. Article: Why you should really start talking to old people more
Use quotes to support your ideas for the following writing prompt:
We have much to learn from previous generations.
For AR points, do the following: