1. 10 minutes of peer editing. Students initialed sections on the provided rubric and wrote a constructive comment on the back.
2. 15 minutes of good draft work time. Must be in INK (or typed) and double spaced.
Title: Jacob and Esau Persuasive Paragraph
HW: Good draft due next class!
Block C: CE
1. Handout: Jacob's character
2. We read these five Bible passages
● Genesis 27:1-45
● Genesis 43: 15-34; 28:1-5, 10-22
● Genesis 32:23-32
● Hosea 12:2-3
● Jeremiah 9:4
3. We wrote down adjectives/adjectival phrases based on what we read about Jacob.
HW: Complete rough draft. I will check it for word count and quality of description.
1. Song Dynasty achievement "pop" quiz (I sent a remind about this...lots of advance warning...)
2. Tang/Song Dynasty Venn Diagrams in small groups
a) ARTS/SCIENCE -
b) GOVERNMENT/RULER -
c) PHILOSOPHY/RELIGION -
d) AGRICULTURE/TRADE/OUTSIDE CONTACT -