1. Decide on the 5 rules of Benedict
2. Choose a story
3. Outline chosen story on a plot graph. Identify key characters, protagonist and antagonist.
4. Condense your story into 5 main events.
Humanities 8 Rules of Benedict.
(1) Speak respectfully to one another
(2) Prior/Prioress leads prayer before starting scriptorium work.
(3) There is to be 25 minutes of SILENT work time.
(4) Each member must take ownership over their own work - no social loafing.
There should be commitment to quality.
(5) Openness to others' ideas.
Book of Daniel