- Go over 10 Commandments HW
-watch Father Schmitz "Praying in a state of mortal sin"
-1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
a) Why is it important that we repent of our sins instead of pretending they never happened?
b) Relate sins to conflicts with other people. What happens over time when conflicts/disagreements are not resolved?
c) What can we do to repair a broken relationship with God?
d) Why can going to confession be a daunting experience for us?
- I am the LORD your God. You shall worship the Lord your God and Him only shall you serve.
- You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
- Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day.
- Honor your father and your mother.
- You shall not kill.
- You shall not commit adultery.
- You shall not steal.
- You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
- You shall not covet your neighbour's wife.
- You shall not covet your neighbour's goods
1. Report to homeroom by 8:30am for attendance and handing out of cards.
2. Students will be called down by grade. Grade 8's are called first.
-Comfy shoes with support. No Toms, Converse and definitely no flip flops!
-Juggler appropriate wear. No leggings as pants, short shorts or shirts with offensive images/messages.
You'll be sent home to change and basically miss out on the walkathon.
-Sun screen, hat - it is going to be a hot day!
-Snacks, like granola bars and fruit
-Change - there will be a freezie station at some point
-Permission note (give to Ms. Shin during homeroom) - if your parent is going to pick you up directly from Science world.