Unfortunately, we spend such a short time with our international visitors. Staying in touch afterwards can be difficult. If you wish to share memories and stay in touch with new friends, you will have the option of using Instagram to share pictures taken during the International Visits.
- Ms. Shin's school Instagram account: shinsta.gram
- You are welcome to follow me, but I will not follow you.
- You can tag my school account (@shinsta.gram) in photos you are willing to share. I will use these to make a photo gallery on my website, under the International Visits tab.
- Please do not photograph and post pictures of teachers without their permission. This is technically illegal.
- Make sure individuals in your photos are okay with you posting them on Instagram! Posting photos against another person's will can constitute as cyber bullying.
- If you are going to be using Instagram to post/share photos for the International visits, you and your parents must signed this waiver form: (print at home or ask Ms. Shin for a hard copy)