1. Hamburger analogy of an essay.
2. Peer edit of Jacob as Dynamic Character Expository essay.
3. Students are now mindful that they can use their rubric as a check list for their good copy.
4. We read 20 terrifying 2-sentence stories
HW: Work on Draft 2!
Block C: Social Studies
1. Read p. 414-418 in textbook - on Mongol "Yuan" Dynasty
2. Answer q. 1-4 & 7 on p. 418
3. #5 on p. 418 will be a marked assignment.
Consider how you may experience a foreign culture. Think about...
- Struggles with communication
4. In pairs, Mongol Dynasty multiple choice questions (5) with 4 options.
HW: The assigned questions of p. 418 (if not finished in class) and multiple choice questions for Mongol Dynasty
1. All students submitted Song and Yuan Dynasty multiple choice questions
2. Worked on Pathways questions and Marco Polo Letter
3. Continued working on Draft 2 of Jacob essay